The families and staff at Washington Elementary School are committed to improving the welfare and education for all our students. The Parent Teacher Association (PTA) is an active part of the school and the community. .
The Washington PTA...
- Funds music education for all kindergarteners.
- Funds and organizes art education for all students (grades K-5) through our Art Docent program.
- Assists in funding field trips as well as special events and assemblies.
- Provides supplies and other resources for classrooms.
- Sponsors events for the entire community.
- Volunteers throughout the school to give our kids the best education possible!
We couldn't do these things without your help.
Public education is the responsibility of the entire community. It’s up to each of us to give a little bit to the school and ensure success for all our kids.
Fall (Aug thru Nov)
- August 25 (Thursday) 5:30 PM: *Back to School Envelope Stuff (volunteers needed) *No childcare at this event
- August 26 (Friday) 6:30-7:30 PM: Ice Cream Social
- August 29 (Monday): First Day of School
- September 1 (Thursday) 7:00 PM : PTA Meeting. Childcare is provided.
- September 10 & 11 (Saturday and Sunday): 10th Annual Webster Street Jam!